Product Description: Ang Go Li, also known as white snapper, is most commonly used in cooking fish head curry.
Pack Includes: x1 Ang Go Li Head 1.4-1.6kg
Please take note:
- Prices are updated every few days based on seasonal pricing
- Cleaning & gutting of fish included. Fish are weighed before cleaning and gutting.
- All are encouraged to order 1-2days in advance if you are preparing for a gathering or party (just in case there’s a delay in delivery that day or no stock)
- Threadfin, Red Grouper and Batang are sold as whole fish including head & bones (weighed first & packed separately after). The bones and fish head are good for cooking fish soup or porridge
- Despite our best effort to debone for fillet, there might still be some fine bones that are undetected. Do take note when feeding your child.
- For fillets, do look out for bones before cooking/consuming even though we do deboning (Batang fillets have middle section bones)
- Note that frozen fish will not be 100% frozen due to the travelling time (kept chilled with ice to prevent air and bacteria from going in – it will still be fresh!)
- Fish Mart SG reserves the rights to amend prices 1 day in advance due to the seasonal pricing of seafood. We will inform customers in advance for any changes made.
- Enjoy free shipping for orders above $50
- Order before 11pm for next day delivery (No deliveries on Monday)
- You should receive your order from 6.30am – 1pm the next day
- We will leave your order at your doorstep if there is no one to receive your order, your fish should still be fresh for a few hours as we pack our orders in a styrofoam box filled with ice.
Your satisfaction is our priority!
- We do our best to ensure there is a constant supply of fresh fish. However, in the event that there are missing items in your order, please contact us and we will replace or provide a refund for the missing item.
- If there is a discrepancy in product weight, please provide us with a picture proof and we will provide a satisfactory recovery on a case-by-case basis (Please note that products are weighed before cleaning and gutting)
- Do PM us regarding any enquiries!